As a volunteer with the Friendship House, you will make a long-lasting impact by getting to know someone who can really use a friend like you – a child with special needs. Truly remarkable friendships develop between the children with special needs and their new friends. A volunteer’s commitment and readiness to give of their time reminds us that today’s men and women, both young and old, are caring, compassionate, and dedicated to bringing a culture change of inclusion to our community.
Teen Volunteers: 8-12 Grade | Adult Volunteers: Age 18+
Why Should I join?
- A fun and exciting way of giving back to the community.
- Fulfill your school’s community service requirement.
- To gain a broader understanding of children with special needs and their disabilities.
- To make a difference in a child’s life by becoming their best friend.
- Participate in exclusive volunteer only special events
New Volunteer Inquiry
*Please note this form is not a registration form and is intended to let us know of your interest in volunteering.
Contact Rabbi Sholom Kessler for further information. (561) 788-4388