Volunteers help children with special needs by being there as a friend that genuinely cares about them. Truly remarkable friendships develop between the children with special needs and their new friends. A volunteer’s commitment and readiness to give of their time reminds us that today’s teenagers are caring, compassionate, and dedicated to bringing a culture change of inclusion to our community.
Why Should I join?
- A fun and exciting way of giving back to the community.
- Fulfill your school’s community service requirement.
- To gain a broader understanding of children with special needs and their disabilities.
- To make a difference in a child’s life by becoming their best friend.
- Participate in exclusive volunteer only special events
NEW Volunteer Pre-Registration Form
Contact Rabbi Sholom Kessler for further information. (561) 788-4388