Everyone has unequivocal value and importance.
Getting in touch with your true inner self and worth is a journey, and is especially relevant now. Share your story, struggle, or perspective on how you realize that you matter.
- Write an essay with the above prompt and submit by
June 15th, 2020.Extended to July 15 2020
- Share our Instagram post (click here) on your insta-story, using hashtag #umatter and tag @bocafriendshiphouse
- The suggested length of the essay is 600-800 words.
The essay will be judged for relevance, originality, creativity, readability, and takeaway message.
The essay must include a personal experience or perspective.
- All essays may be published and publicized with the entrants name and likeness.
- The essay must be completely the original work of the entrant and not be copied from any other source, and not be in violation of any confidentiality.
- This contest is open to teenagers currently in high school (9-12 grade) who live in the Boca Raton area or attend a Boca Raton high school.
- Only 1 essay per individual allowed to be entered.
- Winners will be announced on July 27, 2020.